View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 11:28 AM
Janice McC

Elly, way to make the best of something you don't love. Congrats on your fix and toot, toot on your UFO finish! But frankly, I rather like the green center.
Originally Posted by elly66 View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]562401[/ATTACH]
Finally a finish for me. The blocks I made seven years ago and didn"t like. Decided to sew up this fall and still didn't like so I set the whole thing on point. I like it better at least. This is a donation quilt.
We'd love to see pix if you wish to post them. Congrats on your finishes! Toot, Toot.
Originally Posted by Altairss View Post
I need to take pictures but I finished two UFO's today both are about 2 years old and got about a third of the quilting done on my DH UFO that one is only about a year over due but it will still be a Christmas present if not the one it was intended for. Also go another UFO basted together ready to go. Once I have my FMQ machine out I seem to get a lot more done. Really need to find a way to get both set up and ready. Then maybe I won't have quite so many UFO's, Okay that's asking a lot but still.
Another UFO finish, Rryder. Congratulations and Toot, Toot. I love the "frame" around the piece.
Originally Posted by rryder View Post
Finally finished this UFO. It'll probably be my only UFO finish for Nov. as we've got out of towners coming to stay Tuesday and will probably be here till Sun + 14 people coming for Thanksgiving dinner.

The colorful part of this piece was finished 3 years ago and I could never decide what to do with it. It's going to go in our gallery member's biennial show which opens the day after Thanksgiving. It's approximately 30" x 38".

Rob