View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 11:35 AM
Janice McC

Allspots, nice finish! Congratulations and Toot, Toot!
Originally Posted by allspots View Post
I have a November UFO finish! Hoping to get one more done this month too.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]562515[/ATTACH]
Glojean, as a former cross-stitcher, I love your "home" piece. Both are lovely but that one strikes a happy chord with me. Congrats and Toot, Toot on your two finishes!
Originally Posted by Glojean48 View Post
I just finished two more UFO's to add to our total. The cross-stitched one had been overlooked when I did my UFO count in January. I added the borders and quilted it.....love the Robyn Randolph fabrics and made two so far, but have lots more fabric to do more.:-)
Toot, Toot, Joe'smom for your ufo finish. It's so fresh and pretty. Congrats!
Originally Posted by joe'smom View Post
...I finally have a UFO finish to post! This is the UFO I was nearly done quilting in April when my back decided to go on strike. I eked out the borders a few minutes at a time over the past few weeks. I pieced this top in 2013, added the borders and pieced the back in 2014. The border and backing fabric were the last fabrics I bought at my beloved LQS before it closed. The panel and pattern are by Sandy Gervais.

This brings my grand total for the year to . . . two finishes. I probably won't finish any more this year, as I'll be wrapped up in the Bonnie Hunter winter mystery starting on Friday. Hoping for a better total next year!