Old 11-28-2016, 10:09 PM
catjo

Originally Posted by LAQUITA View Post
Cathy,
Maybe ww need to become recovery buddies on SKYPE??? Lol. Obviously we can sit in bed, propped up and hang out together on QB!!! I now have 5 days of my 6 non weight bearing behind me. Hubby is such a AWESOME caregiver! The Lord has truly blessed me through my husband. I have a table with handwork, hexes ans some other things beside my bed, waiting until I feel like doing something. I will pray for you and your recovery as well!!
I will have to get me a SKYPE account set up. I tried it once and it wouldn't work. Probably me. I will grab my son and then it will get done correctly. I will be laid up for at least 6 to 8 weeks. Thinking I might be able to get my CrabApple Christmas quilt blocks worked on. I will have to get all the blocks cut out and then in bed I can draw the pattern on and can color and embroidery . I don't do hand quilting so that would be my project to work on. I have lots of books I can read. If this is as painful as #6 surgery was I won't want to do anything for at least a week or more. I like the idea of chatting though with others. I will pray you heal quickly yourself. Dec. 19th will be here too quick. They want me there at 11, but the surgery isn't even till 1:30. I sure will be hungry by the time I get to my room. I signed up for Decembers swap already can't wait to get my name. Then January I won't be able to do it and possible February either. That will be a bummer.