Thread: Sling TV
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 05:32 AM
romanojg

CINDYB, well, I have finally gotten my solution. I contacted Sprint, I have my cell phone and my house phone thru them. I can get internet on my tablet (plus I qualify for a free tablet) for 25 a month, 20 if I do autopay, its unlimited minutes and has 5gb of free hotspot. That gives me my internet and I can Bluetooth into my smart tv and watch things from the internet on there. I'm also going to check to see how much their data cards are. They have a traveling one that is for your car, one that hooks up in your house and will support up to 10 devices and one that plugs into my laptop. I'm going when I get off work today to check out the options and the monthly cost. At the least I know that I can my laptop for 20 and that'll save me 45, then 55 next month when the cable company starts charging for those boxes. I'm going to BJ's and will check out the antenna they have, its more pricey but is supposed to pick up more, this one will be for my main TV. Then I'll just get a few more of the cheap ones that work so well for the rest of the house.

I'm so happy to be getting rid of this cable company. Especially when I called to cancel jus the TV and she just sounded smug on the phone saying well then you'll be paying more. Like she thought she had me over a barrel. Bye-bye cable company and that extra money that I shouldn't have to pay.