Thread: Boom 17 - TOPAZ
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 09:21 PM
GramE

Originally Posted by seasaw2mch View Post
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been in here but things just haven't been going to good lately. I'm still trying to fight not being depressed & unable to walk, to put it mildly, it's not going to well mentally. Some days I feel like throwing in the towel but then I get over that and just keep trying to get through all this. It's getting hard to do but with Chuck helping me through each day, it's a bit easier to deal with.

I just got on to check my emails & saw that Janice has sent out the blocks so I will have Chuck looking for them to come in. I don't have any idea when I will be able to sew them together but at least I can pet them from time to time.
I don't have a computer again in my room, it burned up so I will try to visit here when I can.

I want to thank all of you for the prettiest blocks ever, they mean so much to me and I had such a great time making yours. Keep up the great work because I know in my heart that I will get better and I will be back as soon as I can.

Take care and God be with you all.

We have a bit in common SewSaw. My computer has the blue screen of death and none of my techie kids or grandkids have time to investigate. Dear Hubby says it died of old age. But I have a tablet I can bring to bed with me. I spend a big bunch of time off my feet each day. It is depressing. Depending on someone else all the time. Hopefully you will get your mobility & strength back soon.

I love the pin wheel block you made for me. I can't wait to see it in person. And you are right, petting fabric is good therapy. Many prayers up for you.