View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Quilter 53

I know that JAF has a lot of horror stories about their coupons, but I had a similar good experience with JoAnn's. After not being able to use a 20% off entire order coupon (my fault as I didn't realize I was shopping a day early) the clerk offered to sign me up for their mobile app which she said would give me a different 20% off coupon. But after trying numerous times, it wouldn't go through. So I handed over my credit card and paid for it all, about $250. When I got home and checked the email, there was a request to take a costumer survey. So I filled it out and rated according to my experience. Much to my surprise, I received an email from the district manager asking for more details and I laid it all out, wasn't nasty as I was not there on the right day, just explained that it was a "high and low" shopping trip. To make a long story short (I know, too late!) he said I could take a copy of the email with me next time I was shopping and they would apply the 20% off to my next purchase. Don't know if I will spend/save the same amount next time, but it's nice to know that customer service isn't dead.