View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 07:19 AM
dottiemae

The feet I used with my old sewing machine are the ones that came with it out of the box. So, I can't use that as an excuse. lol. My brother in law thinks they didn't align it right at the manufacturer or they put a bent shaft in it. Haven't taken that much of it apart to verify it. Not worth the effort or money to pay to have someone else look at it.

Happy Quilting weekend. Going to try to finish my top this weekend. I know you all would have it done in a day. But, I have been talking to myself with each step. Trying not to over think things. Making sure pressing is the right way. Yes, I even hand press try it out before I put the iron to the fabric. lol. want to make sure the seams are pressed the right way so seams will line up properly. Double check and triple check all cutting before rotary touches anything. So, it is taking me a bit longer. But oh the joy of it all. I would rather go turtle speed and have something that looks good than going cheetah speed and have bigger oopsies than differences in fabric shades.