Thread: Boom 17 - TOPAZ
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Janice McC

It's a useful tool for seeing how reliable a person is in swaps and exchanges, however, it is totally dependent upon a person's willingness to leave honest feedback. Some won't leave negative feedback. I will leave positive feedback on all Boom 17 participants because from my point of view, you all have succeeded and fulfilled your obligation. Maybe blocks aren't perfect or whatever, but in my eyes, in order to get positive feedback here, you just need to give it the old college try. All Boom 17 Boomers did that. Yay Boom 17 Boomers!

Everyone can leave feedback. Click on the feedback score under a person's name beside any of their posts and it will take you to a page asking you if you wish to leave feedback. Just make sure you give the correct feedback...it would be fairly easy to accidentally click the wrong type. You have a choice of positive, neutral or negative and there's a place for an explanation.

And to let newbies know, I do read your feedback. If there is something negative, it may very well affect my willingness to accept you into the swap. If you are completely new, with no feedback at all, I will still take you on. This is a good opportunity for QB newbies to build positive feedback. If you want to get feedback, I suggest QB newbies give feedback.
Originally Posted by francie yuhas View Post
OK. I give up...please explain what iTrader is. It must be a good thing; folks compliment me....thanks