Old 02-02-2010, 08:46 AM
Eddie

Glad everyone has enjoyed this. I'm looking forward to seeing what you can make with it! :D

Originally Posted by Whernandez
Hi Eddie,

I'm loving this tutorial, but i'm having a hard time understanding Step 28. Where you roll the green fabric onto the Yellowish fabric and it makes the "arc". Can you explain that a little more? I'm not sure which fabric it is that makes that half circle/arc look? Thanks in advance!

Wanda
Hi Wanda,

Below is an additional pic that will show a little better how that arc is made. This pic shows that I have now joined those two rows of windows together (the row I had at the start of the tut along with the row that I created in the tut). As you can see, this creates a new set of window frames where the rows join together. Right now, they are just those two triangle "wings" from each row sticking up in the air which I now need to tack down the points on either side so that I have a square of a new "window". I have a blue glass fabric laying across it to give you an idea of where that window will be. Once I get those two points on the sides tacked down, then I would take the edge of that window and simply curve it over onto the top of the window glass fabric. These edges are bias edges so they have a lot of play in them to let you curve them like that. Does that help?
Attached Thumbnails attachment-38250.jpe