View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 11:56 AM
marytoddliz

I like clear lights and colored lights on the tree the blink first clear then colored! But the house is decorated with red white an blue lights! We got a new tree this year and it is too tall to put my Angel on top so she is sitting beside the tree with one of her "Little sister" angels sitting on top of the tree. Our tree is very eclectic with lots of hand made ornaments from small children, Kids and grand kids alike! But I noticed after I finished decoratin the tree this year that the bottom half was bare! It was the first year ever that I decorated with out a little one to help, last year my great niece helped, I have decided to leave it bare until one of the littles come over to fill it in!

My favorite Christmas ornament was one I made when I was 7, my mother gave it back to me several years ago when she went into assisted living. The one I made was a tiny pinecone with beads and sequins glued to it! It used to smell like cinnamom but has long since lost it's smell, but I always add a few cinnamon sticks to the tree wrapped with red ribbons.

Prayers for Louise for a speedy recovery and Thanks that it was not a stroke, we lost a friend this year to a stroke, my thoughts are with you and your family!

Also Happy Birthday to my Secret (not so much) Pal I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday and enjoyed the cookies

Mary~