Thread: Bunko Prizes
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Maride

Do you have to make a gift for every participant or just for the big winner?

In my Bunko group charges $5 to play and at the end the $$ is divided among the winners depending on the # of players:

Most wins
Most looses
Equal wins and looses
Most Bunkos

The person holding the bunko stone last gets the final Bunko gift, put together by the hostess.

When I hosted at my house I made a qlap quilt. They didn't know but they syspected it would be a quilt and the competition was amazing. Thank God I had no neighbors at the time because the scraming, yelling and laughing could be heard miles away. It was Halloween and we were all dressed up. I magine the screamming when at he end I was holding the bunko stone. I gave the gift to the person holding it before me. I also made two totes to be raffled among people who had never won anything before.

It was described as the best Bunko ever in our group. That may have had something to do with the fact that before he left, DH made a pitcher of Mango Mojitos. Nobody was drunk, but very tipsy for a while. We made sure every one was safe to drive and ended up taking two girls home that day and one stayed overnight. It was so much fun.

Ever since DH lost his job I lost my interest nad haven't gone back to play. I do miss it.