View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 12:21 PM
NoraB

I love this thread! It is true that some things work for one person and don't work for another. The beauty is you can sell what you don't want/use and there is always someone else out there who would love to purchase what you don't want. I was able to purchase 2 of those Slide lock rulers a few years ago from someone who didn't like it for their use. I'm happy to be able to save some money AND get that out of her house! Removes a little bit of the "guilt" and that mocking that comes from those purchases.

I'm also really glad that when someone says they don't like something...they give their reasons. That helps us who are contemplating a purchase determine if that would be a problem/issue for us! Thanks for sharing your experiences!

I think my "waste of money" is that fabric that is "on sale" at a chain store that is a bit flimsy. I had purchased some "licensed character" fabric to make a toddler quilt. It came out cute, but I saw it a year after it was gifted and it had really faded.........Same with Christmas fabric that I seem to always find a need for.......then, I notice it's kind of thin and flimsy. So, I've decided I really have to be cautious when purchasing at a chain store.