View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 01:52 PM
SewingSew

I would like to thank Rumbols for all the wonderful things that she sent me. Some of my presents were even wrapped in paper with pictures of Chickadees (which are my favorite birds). I don't know how she managed to know exactly the perfect things to send me, but it's as though she knows me personally. I love everything I received from her. Even my Christmas card is perfect!

She made me the prettiest pink bag with appliqued hearts, and inside was a pouch with tiny scissors. She also made a pouch with an appliqued flower to hold needles. And she made two mug rugs that are appliqued and so adorable. Her stitching is exquisite. It looks as though some of it is hand sewn. Her work is just beautiful. I don't think the photo does it justice.

She sent me red polka dots and pink paisley fat quarters, a Fons & Porter Half and Quarter triangle Ruler, a fabric adhesive glue stick, a water soluble marking pen, a pack of iron cleaning sheets, a machine cleaning brush, embroidery thread with embroidery needles, a needle threader, stretch needles, twin needles, top-stitch needles, and 2 Fons & Porter used needle cases. I also got a magnetic wrist pin cushion--which I have wanted forever! And she sent me Chamomile tea, Chessmen cookies, and Werther's caramels--all my favorites. I absolutely love everything! Thank you so much!
Attached Thumbnails img_20161211_162009.jpg