View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 04:47 PM
craftymatt2

ooohhh, quitling magazines, i never have enough, a missouri star fat quarter storage bag, lots of big fat quarters, and a 5 inch stacker by riley blake, a lint brush, omg!! a little Christmas tote bag with the cutest thread spool ornament in it and a chap stick and some yummy candie that says idaho spud and one that says idaho huckleberry, cannot wait to try, a lapel stick, a jar of buttons,3 little bags of buttons (i am going to make button tree ornaments) pins with spools at the end of them, and owl note pads, this was all in the Christmas tote bag, now for the next bag, oh my I was spoiled, oh my the other bag is a thread catcher done in red, (my favorite color) I love this, and Of all the things I have, I did not have a thread catcher, and inside the thread catcher 2 dishcloths done in white and with a Christmas color edging, I love them, and laying in the bottom of the box are 2 stencils and a idaho liscense plate sticker, by the way she stuffed the box so full she had to send the fabric seperately,.
Just a gigantic thank you from the bottom of my heart for the generous packages. I love it all.
My ss was ginger:aka bullock2us

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year

mary aka:craftymatt2