View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 07:42 AM
letawellman

Great finishes, everyone!! it's always an inspiration and motivation to come on this thread.

Alas, I doubt I will finish any more UFO's this month! One of my regular customers came by this weekend and dropped off 2 quilts to be finished. Plus a new customer (from out of state) texted me and said her quilt will be shipped today.

Fortunately, none of them HAVE to be finished in time for Christmas, so no pressure there. The regular customer wants E2E on hers, the new customer will be custom quilted.

Hubby had knee surgery last Tuesday, so I've been doing errands etc related to that.

And my sewing room is a converted car port... with no vented heating... and the temps finally said that "winter has arrived". So my sewing room is NOT a comfortable place to be. I'm pondering a new space heater, but we've also made plans for an entirely new heating/cooling system sometime around April/May, so I may just "make do" with the kerosene heater. Yes, I know about the fumes, but remember, this is a former car port, so that space is (1) rather large and (2) somewhat drafty, so I'm certain it's "vented" quite enough.

One of my ladies in my LA group had mentioned all her UFO's... so I directed her to this group. I really hope to see her next year.

Speaking of next year, Janice are you going to conduct the 2017 train... please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!