View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 12:40 AM
LindaC

Originally Posted by marietta View Post
Loving all the pics and posts of everyone's swaps, Thanks. I was however somewhat surprised about half didn't post anything, even if they received or not....Hope everyone is well..?...
Oh well...lol...shouldn't be to hard to find out if your person got your package....I would just pm them. I mean it's not like your giving up a big secret
And no ladies...I am not trying to be snarky...Funny perhaps...and yes I've been told some don't think I'm funny and most don't get what I think is funny... ah well lol...
I enjoyed myself, had fun and a Big Thanks again to LindaC for my package.
Hi Marietta
so glad you liked your package and goodies. I'm afraid that I haven't opened my package yet as have had a hectic couple of days between running around with my daughter for her rehearsals (she is playing in a concert christmas week and she is in the local pantomine as well), trying to look after my dad, my older daughter deciding she was going to have a birthday party at the last minute and work. I am going to sit down after I get home tonight and open my wonderful package. I can't wait.
LindaC