Old 12-15-2016, 10:09 PM
dublb

I am so ready for DM to get her life back. I will be going back there for 3 or 4 weeks to teach her to live by herself. #2DSis took DM to her house yesterday & she did well. #2DSis said that Mama automatically did more as she was in her own environment. That is so encouraging to me. They worked on Mama's finances. Got everything into the computer that DH & I paid in Oct & Nov. Then checked everything that was automatically paid from her bank. (Mama actually did most of the data entry herself. ) We told them not to worry about paying us back for a bit, but "Oh No" she is gonna cut a check in the next couple of days.
#2DSis also called yesterday after taking DM to see the surgeon. He told her to do more & more every day! He told her that the reason they did this surgery was so that she can do things again. So when they left his office she asked Missy to take her out to eat at Furr's Cafeteria. When they got home she was exhausted & took a nap. I am so proud of her.
I made one more PC while I was in Midland. I have taken a pict but it is still on my Phone. I did pull the bin out that has all the fabrics & blocks in it. I counted the blocks & there are actually 48 finished, including the one that I just made. I also pulled out the fabrics for 3 more blocks. I will get 'em all ready to sew today. Then I can make 'em at my leisure.