View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 05:49 AM
Bneighbor

First, not one snow shovel has been designed or invented that will fit my hands and will be comfortable for me to shovel snow. Therefore, I am excused from the job of shoveling snow.
Husband has a snow plow to clean the snow from his business, but it is really hard to get it to our house, size is the problem. He did once last year, and since our driveway is literally the shortest driveway in our "metropolis" (maybe 3 cars end to end and 4 cars wide), 3 drags and he was done! He said it took him longer to navigate home than it took to drag the driveway, not worth it got him.
My next door neighbor, bless his heart, shovels and then sweeps his driveway. Not a flake is left. I think I saw a flame thrower in his garage yesterday. Can't wait to see that baby in full gear!
Mother Nature brought it and she can take care of it. Besides in our area of Ohio, one day it is 20 degrees and the next day can be 40. Why waste time shoveling when the weather will take care of it, eventually.
I overlook my driveway from my sewing room, it looks lovely with the sun glistening off the icy crust on the snow!