View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 06:03 AM
Bneighbor

I LOVE all my embroidery machines. I have Baby lock machines. I have the 10 needle, a Destiny and an Aventura.
The Aventura has a 6x10 hoop, and it is lightweight, so it is my travel machine. We drag race all over the eastern side of the country, and I would go nuts without my machine to play when we have downtime. This year we have a month long race trip planned, so the Destiny will go. It has so many great features, I will be able to accomplish more while on the road. I plan on working on next years Christmas presents throughout the summer.
the 10 needle is my workhorse. This week it should be running 8 hours a day to finish some of the projects I have on the cutting table.
Check out those previously loved embroidery machines at your local dealer. Even if you have to pay for lessons, that is money well spent. Save yourself agrivation. Work on a good relationship with the dealer, they are your direct source for help and information. Plus, when you are ready for the "big jump" to a higher machine, they know you and will work with you to get the machine you need.
Expensive, sometimes, but no more than any other hobby you pour your heart into.