Old 12-18-2016, 07:29 AM
quiltingbuddy

So many wonderful things you are all working on. I don't want to feel left out but I just finished my Christmas mug rugs and got them mailed out yesterday along with gift cards and hot chocolate. That counts right? The mailing is just as important as the making right?

Other than that I just finished my "Quilt Party" block for the meeting on Tues and the one for me that I will turn into a pillow of the same pattern. It's a really cute pieced snowflake. I should take a pic huh?

So after I wrap my dresden plate hotpads I can get back to hand quilting my ornament tree quilt. It's too big for me to do by machine. Guess it will be my winter project. I had won all the ornament blocks (I think 30?) last year and finished the top right away but it has been waiting to be sandwiched. I got a little discouraged after it was pin basted because it's slightly crooked looking on the back but I had planned to put the one block that was a bit too small on the back so hopefully it will not look too off now. Either way it's onward I go with it and hopefully it will be fine. It's for us so who cares?!

Now to finish the cookies so I can get back to sewing. Have fun everyone! And Merry Christmas!