Old 12-18-2016, 02:22 PM
romanojg

Well I normally don't make them. I just try to make a few changes, definitely working on the messy part, I already have cut back on the fabric. This year lots of grandkids are getting flannel pj's due to lots of fabric from when I was making rag quilts and they need them so that's a no brainer. I've been really hard trying to not stick to a budget but to not buy as if I could have anything I want. Its been hard, especially when there is a Floriani event in Jan coming up, it'll be the first one that I've missed in years but I did splurge on the EQS event in October. I'm just getting back into garment making and have purchased a small amount of knits for that, but all of it was on sale and I've made a few things so far and will make my daughter skinning leggings for Christmas. The hardest thing is if I tell myself I can't have something then that's when I want it the most. Just like sweets, I can do without but if I tell myself I have to do without, I crave it more. I'll usually go ahead and buy a bag of candy and it'll sit on my counter for a month or two.

My hopes, to get my house in order and declutered (started working on that last month)
......to get my bills paid down so that I don't have to stress so much. The hardest part of this is saying no to the kids or grandkids...but I'm doing it for the most part.
....to get my house fixed...have so many to do list its not funny
....to get back into quilting, sewing, embroidery and other things that I like doing and learn to tell people no more often when that's what I want to say, instead of just saying ok or yes.