View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Quiltgranny

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from this company before and what your experience might have been, good or bad. I just placed an order a couple of days ago, and went to call them today when I needed to give them some important shipping info that I forgot to mention on the online order I made.

They suggest you use their email for Customer Service matters. Since I need to get this info to them sooner than later, I looked all over for a phone number. Couldn't find one on their site. Did a Google search, and the two phone numbers that I found had both been disconnected. To further add to my concern, there was a hit there from Ripoff Report. I clicked on it and found one unhappy customer who never received their order and had troubles getting a hold of them, too.

Now, I'm wondering if they are still in business, and how concerned I should be about my order. I did end up sending them an email using their form - which states they try to reply within 48 hours.

I happened along their site when I was looking at reviews for Creative Grids rulers, which is what I ordered from them. I look forward to hearing from any of you regarding your experiences.

Thanks,