Old 12-18-2016, 04:41 PM
quiltingshorttimer

so many pretties! love the purple and teal, MacyBaby! and of course, I've already told Watson I want that horse (she's ignoring me on that though!). let's see more of the Bonnie Hunter quilts that everyone is doing--I decided not to do it this year as too busy--but did find the colors intriguing and would love to see what all of you are doing. No quilting today--nap after church and then I wrapped all presents except ones of DH (he was in room) and a couple for kids on his side of family! Yea! my most disliked Christmas chore DONE--I've now officially done for Christmas other than cooking when everyone gets here. Real glad g-boys will be here Christmas morning--I decided many of their gifts would be from Santa! Like the stuffed animals with pj's[ATTACH=CONFIG]564030[/ATTACH]

And this Christmas quilt for the older g-boy's bed while he's here--do you see the boo-boo! DH thought it was intentional--so I'm sticking to that story! (actually, that part is not in the picture and it's quilted now too.[ATTACH=CONFIG]564032[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails p1040554.jpg   p1040550.jpg  

Last edited by quiltingshorttimer; 12-18-2016 at 04:44 PM.