View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 03:07 PM
djmat

It might be a good idea for the rules to include links to past swaps to assist newbies visualizing what to send. Terri knows best & is a wonderful host!
I have yet to spend over the limit for the SS pkg by adding in more on-hand items, cutting charms in customary sizes, cool buttons, trinkets, kitchen & bath supplies, handmade items, pattern copies, something local - usually a magnet or postcard - free at the Chamber of Commerce, FQs or Fat Eighths from stock yardage, overstock sewing items to help clear out my sewing room, freebees gathered over the year, spend $20 on my Santee wish list, the 4 required new FQs, & a greeting card, all of which usually fills the box. I begin collecting & making items in January & pop it in the box. Seems to work, no complaints, yet! It was quite a learning experience for me. I am unfamiliar with any clicks on this board but I participate in various swaps so I've seen some of the names elsewhere & am happy to see them again.
I hope all the newbies know that their participation is appreciated because they give fresh ideas & it is wonderful to make new friends on the Board.
I wish you ALL a very Merry Christmas!
hugs,
dj