View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 04:41 PM
adriansmom

My mom has just completed a quilt that still needs to be quilted. It is called "Let It Snow" and is approx 68x68. It is done in MODA's Let It Snow batik collecton(blue/silver batiks). Backing and binding will be in the same fabric. I believe she still has the last border to put on.

The pattern maker is Laundry Basket Quilts and I believe the pattern is from 2008. It is still on their website if anyone is interested. It is truly gorgeous in person...took my breath away. Unfortunately I can't have it until she dies...which will be a long while!! 'Til then I will just have to drool over it when I visit!! LOL

http://www.laundrybasketquilts.com/Shop/shopindex.htm
This is really the first quilt she has ever made to be a heirloom and is quite in love with it. Everything she has ever done have been throw quilts or some kind of gift. This is the first for herself. I am really proud of her. It's hard to believe she is self taught!! I hope to aspire to her level someday!! She has only been doing this for the last 10yrs, but she is so darn good at it!! I am one proud daughter...can you tell??!!

Morgan- Quilt inspector #1
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37593[/ATTACH]

Shelby - Quilt Inspector #2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37594[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-37590.jpe   attachment-37591.jpe   attachment-37592.jpe   attachment-37593.jpe   attachment-37594.jpe