Old 12-23-2016, 02:46 AM
morganfam7

I know what you mean. I have a lot of projects that just need to sit for awhile. That's what I tell myself, anyways When I need to get something finished or the projects are bothering me, and this is usually with crocheting or knitting, I'll make a list of the projects that have been bothering me the most. I put a number by each one. 1 Swoon, 2 Farmer's Wife 3 backpack etc. Then I'll go to random.org and get a random string of numbers through their sequence thingy. Then I make myself work on whatever project is up first, according to the random numbers, for just 15 min, or maybe an hour, whatever time I've got to give. Then the next day, I go to the next number and spend that amount of time with the next project. A lot of times at the beginning of this, I'm mainly just looking and getting familiar with where I left things, or making a list of things I need. Alot of times whatever problem stopped me, I get the answer since I'm looking at it with fresh eyes. Sometimes it's pretty evident I absolutely don't like the project anymore, so I'll frog it or repurpose it. Anyways, this method has never failed to bring back my mojo no matter how stalled I have been. After working the numbers awhile, I get the urge to stay on one project. I resist it for awhile until I can't resist any more. lol And then off I go. I stall out when there's any kind of uncertainty, if I don't like something for too long, etc, sometimes it's the faintest thing for me, too. This random number thing really helps keep me going, but I haven't found anything to cure my over startyness on too many projects

Wow! 85 blocks! You don't have too many more left! You'll get to it when the time's right Your avatar block is beautiful, by the way!