View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 01:03 PM
tlambing

Default January POM Swap

~January~
Project of the Month
Mail by January 31st

This months project … “A Folded Star”

We will be making an “Amish” Star/or other variety of folded fabric star. This needs to be potholder size. Or, if you're going smaller than that, you must make 2.
There are no precise directions. I only ask that your finished project be something that you would be excited to receive and that you put that little bit of extra love that you usually put into your POM’s

If you’d like to join, please send a pm to me tlambing and include the following

Real Name
Phone #
Email address
Can you swap Internationally?

Sign ups will be open until Monday January 2nd. Names out soon after. You will have until January 31st to mail your project.

I’d really like to keep this about the project, so I am going to ask that we not send extra goodies. This will help to keep postage down as well as helping us not feel an obligation to shower our partner with gifts. If you feel you must do something extra, how about writing a poem or drawing a picture or sharing a joke or even a recipe? I bet you can think of something!
As soon as names are given, please contact your partner right away.
Please contact me asap if you are having trouble getting in contact.
Please continue to post on the thread throughout the swap. Let everyone know of your progress, post sneak peeks and encourage other swappers. It’s so much fun seeing everyones progress and sharing in our quilting friendship.
I ask that you let me know when you send your project and when you receive from your partner.
Any swapper that does not follow through with their obligation to the swap will be banned from future swaps and will receive negative (swap) feedback.

****Please make sure to read the general rules that apply to all swaps here on the quilting board****

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-30-2016 at 04:53 AM. Reason: remove extra blank lines that cause so much scrolling