Old 12-26-2016, 05:43 AM
jetayre

Didn't answer your question on Zobi....do not know the meaning....that was the name of the dog we adopted that came from pound. She is a terrier type and seems to love us and we love her She came to Vermont from Houston,
Texas
Originally Posted by lynnie View Post
Hi Jet, I had a great Christmas. My dh is at the hospital about 45 minutes from here visiting his mom. then he'll drive about 30 miles east to go see his dad in a nursing home. My son came over last night about 12:30 am. He was at his friends having a party. My wish forever was to have my son home and a loving husband. I got it. that was great enough for me. They opened up their gifts, and i forgot there was a few things for me too. Gifts were sparse this year, but i got what i wanted. I hugged and kissed them both. They are what matters most to me. i am forever grateful for them. 10 yrs ago, I didn't have them, and was miserable. I'm the happiest person on the face of this earth!

What do you do with the alpacas? do you sheer them into wool for yourself? I love goats, especially those dwarf ones. and what is a ZOBI? I live in a condo community. across from my front patio is a small bit of woods. The wild turkeys come around about once or twice a week. about 35 of them. they wander over to the golf course from time to time. There are houses all situated around the course.they walk around it and make their way over to us. I guess they ground nest. Would you know that.

anyway. enjoy your holiday. I'm so grateful for my son and husband, and for all my QB friends. I've met 2 of my good friends from the board. Thank you everyone.