Old 12-28-2016, 10:41 AM
DottyD

Default My finished projects for our local exhibition shortly.

I have been very busy finishing these quilts for an Exhibition next month.

The first picture is :-
My local groups challenge for the exhibition was entitled "Green" The given measurements were 10" x 30" and could be however you wanted to interpret the word "Green" I echo quilted it ( and I do need to press it !!! )

The second picture is :-
Also a challenge from the group which was a BOM for 2015/16 and was called "Strips" no bigger than 12 " blocks.
I made mine 9" and joined them altogether ( rather than little quiltlets ) my LA quilter quilted it for me.

The third one is :-
A Sampler quilt made from the Quiltmaker's 100 12" blocks magazine, and LA quilted.

The forth one is :-
Sylvia's Bridal Sampler by Jennifer Chiaverini and this quilt was also a BOW here on the QB - which I followed with several other girls. The blocks are 6" and I am thrilled with the result and again had my LA quilt it for me.

The fifth one is :-
Garden Maze - which was a UFO in a cupboard for ages and which needed to be finished.
I made this quilt at a Retreat in Wales ( in the UK ) with a lady called Ann Runacres and it was one of the first quilts I ever made. I will be giving it to a dear friend who has a big birthday in February. Again LA quilted.

Thank you so much for looking.
I wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year and I love being part of this worldwide group of kind and generous members.
Attached Thumbnails quilt1s.jpg   quilt2s.jpg   quilt3s.jpg   quilt4s.jpg   quilt5s.jpg