View Single Post
Old 12-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Altairss

No worries everyone has their own team and the one's we all get stuck watching lol. I so see that humor and it really crossed my mind too lol
On The western Boot stocking is a hybrid pattern I found a free clip art boot to start but it was too small and had some issues so I created a bigger one with many changes out of a paper bag. Then I kept changing it and now it nothing like the clip art.
Then I bought a pattern off line for another version but it had many issues that I had trouble with it was way smaller then what I was working with now but I did borrow some ideas from it like the designs on the FMQ well sorta but its far from what I started with and I keep changing it to make it larger and more boot like. Horse person here so it had to keep getting more and more realistic.

My pattern template is made up of a bunch of pieces all cut out and some I just free hand. at this point nothing is really shareable as it doesn't make sense to anyone but me. Its close now to what I am aiming for so I might come up with something but it won't be for awhile.