View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 06:39 AM
Jane Quilter

2016 Update and 2017 plans:
I am still working on my crumb quilt being made from a large quilting mistake rather than throwing the mistake out. I joined a couple of 2.5" swaps to use up my stash....I have the blocks done for the hunter's star and the barnraising, just not assembled yet. Except the I Spy swap....that and my stash turned into NICU charity baby quilts but I had to buy flannel for the baby backings and I got that at JA blackfriday 70%off sale....They can be seen at Annaquilts thread here on the forum: [h=2]Looking for help to make baby quilts for the NICU, neo-natal intensive care units[/h]Mine are at posts # 133, 138 and 153.

I am making Elizabeth Hartman's Lepidoptera quilt using the leftovers from her fancy forest quilt (which I did buy the fatqtrs for) and my stash.

Gee...it sounds like I am over extended...and maybe so.... but since I cleaned up my sewing room and got all the fabrics out of bags and sorted, I am on a roll to use them. I cannot believe, with all this fabric, I never bought RW&B for my QOV blocks.....primary colors are not my favorite.