Old 12-30-2016, 06:54 PM
barbarakibler23

Great information here. MizMelly save this post and put this info in the new swap when we get it started. thanks

Barb

Originally Posted by MizMelly
Hi aborning, I got my supply of 6 X 9 envelopes at the local paper supply place in my city. However, I have found them both online (if you like colored, they are listed as the "booklet envelopes), and I have found them in the store (Staples, Office Depot) where the specialty papers and scrapbooking materials are. Online in office depot, the envelopes are listed for $5.99 for a package of 25, but shipping charges apply since they aren't available for store delivery. I'm going to do a bit of Xmas shopping by Saturday so will check out my local Office Depot store since I do not want to pay shipping!
I also purchase my birthday cards from Amazon, in boxes of 30 cards that are blank inside. Then I have my candies all packaged and the envelopes stuffed with the candies and a card, just waiting to get the PM with names and addresses for the month, then customize each card and mail them. I also buy the year's supply of the 2 oz stamps from the post office so I do not have to make multiple trips to the PO over the course of the year.
I hope this info helps!