Old 01-01-2017, 01:39 PM
ctyankee

In case anyone is wondering why I'm not on the participant list, hubby will be retiring early 2018 & we will be putting our house on the market late this summer or early autumn. That's my best guess. So there's a lot of stuff to get done -- painting & purging especially. We've already made tiny inroads into the purging. But of course I can't get rid of my batiks ... or my Christmas fabrics ... or my Santas ... or my cows ... or my ... well, this is very hard on me, but I'm really trying! So I won't be able to participate in any swaps, because finding any particular colors or holiday colors or the right fabrics for themes is totally beyond me right now. I don't mind hosting the swap, though, at least for now. Although I might need to call in reinforcements when the actual move takes place, but that's not for a while. Unless someone wants to take over this swap ... just PM me, if that's the case. I was thinking I'd continue in the new place, but there's nothing wrong with new blood coming in! Just PM if anyone is interested, otherwise things will continue as they are. Does anybody want to add a little contest every month? I know this is late planning, but if anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!