View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 09:14 PM
adriansmom

I have been a quilting fool this last weekend!! I quilted and bound a quilt for a baby shower, I made two table toppers, I bound a cheater panel for another baby that is due in May (I got lazy...I'll make him a better one later) and started working on an Irish Chain for the MIL..I believe it is a double chain. I hope I can keep this momentum going. I am yhinking about selling some of my stuff. I don't expect to make any money...nobody wants to pay what they really cost especially in this economy. I figure it's just money to help fund my hobby. Something is still more than zero...it will get me some fabric, right?? Anyways...enjoy!!

On the last topper I am trying something new. I drew a quilt pattern on wash-away stabilizer and then used my FMQ foot. I just need to throw it in the washer and the stabilizer will wash out. The quilting looks ok...could be better. I just need to practice.

cheater panel...I was lazy!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37675[/ATTACH]

finished for baby shower
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37676[/ATTACH]

table topper-kit from local LQS
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37677[/ATTACH]

same table topper pattern...diff colors. I also used a pattern for the quilting and used FMQ foot.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]37734[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-37675.jpe   attachment-37676.jpe   attachment-37677.jpe   attachment-37734.jpe