Old 01-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Quilter 65

Originally Posted by Snooze2978 View Post
You did a beautiful job. I just finished their Sangria............that is piecing it together so I understand what you're talking about. Signed up for 2017's BOM called Forest Floor by the same company Wings and a Prayer. Didn't do too much frogging on mine but I did goof up and cut the strips the wrong size so had to re-do them. As I cut them too small I had to buy more fabric which I wasn't happy about but made me read more carefully in the future.
I looked these up. They are very pretty. I was not familiar with their designs, but they do have beauties. Yes, I learned the hard way about reading CLOSELY. Didn't have to buy more fabric, but now have some for the stash. I have enough fabric in other colors to make a queen size one for my niece. It will be a while. I did make one purchase in rulers for this one: the BlocLoc FG ruler. Man, it was great. Glad you got Sangria done and are giving Forest Floor a go. You are very determined. I am resting for a while! I made a decision that the next one will have those little green squares appliqued on to eliminate seam and help alignment.

Last edited by Quilter 65; 01-02-2017 at 09:49 AM.