Old 01-02-2017, 09:54 AM
paintmejudy

BC - I just went back and looked at your blues and they are fabulous, going to be a beauty. I am going to try a piece I found in the stash, sort of a reddish mauve-y pink-y background with some small pink roses. Wow, doesn't that sound like a strange color. Will dummy that up and see what it looks like. I am making myself crazy over the hibiscus! By the way this is the first mystery of BH's, or anyone for that matter, that I have done. Loved her colors so went for it, increased by 20% and will make a king. In for a penny, in for a pound LOL

And to everyone, Belfry is right, I do move a bit slower than Bonnie Hunter, and I do not make a huge quilt either, usually a table topper or lap quilt, but they can easily be made into large quilts. One of the gals who does my mysteries just whales right in and does 4 times the number of blocks if it is a lap, and makes a big quilt. So, on Saturday, the 7th, come to the Blocks of the Week and Month, look for #16 Mystery Quilt Train Ride and find hints for fabric selections. No sign up - just show up.