Old 01-02-2017, 12:01 PM
Belfrybat

Giveo and Jaba and Irish -- great colour combinations! I love the way the different colours play together.

I'm not at the point of sewing anything together right now, but played around on the design wall to see how the red stars would play. Very nicely, I think. I haven't decided whether to leave the center neutral or find a small print with neutral/red/blue in it. Will have to shop my stash and see what I have on hand. This is the first BH quilt I've done that I actually like. The first one I did was the purple/ lime green one and I hated it so skipped Celtic Solstice which I loved at the reveal. Then I tried the Grand Chaos, oops Illusion, and hated that one so I skipped last year and ended up liking the design. I finally hit pay dirt with this one.

I probably have a couple of four square patches turned the wrong way as the cat was really trying to help me by sorting the units for me. <sigh> But this helps give me an idea of what a larger portion will look like. -- edited to add a pic of a small print in the center of the block. It picks up the red, blue and green. What do you think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]564810[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]564811[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails bh-arrangement.jpg   bh-arrangement2.jpg  

Last edited by Belfrybat; 01-02-2017 at 12:16 PM.