View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 10:17 AM
Prissnboot

Originally Posted by tucsonquilter View Post
It's going to take me more than one day to organize and clean my sewing room. Two days ago I listed the ufos that are floating around my house and I can't believe there are so many. I wish there was a "UFO" group I can join that would help to motivate me and then we can show the ufos that are finished. And I'm writing this as I drink my coffee trying to get the 'get up and go' moving. LOL
Last year my NYResolution was to finish up my IPO's (In Progress Objects sounds so much more positive than UFO, don't you think?). I finished a couple then people had babies and that required a new project, and then life happened and there was another delay, then it was Christmas and that was its own set of projects. However, I picked up an IPO off of the shelf yesterday and started pinning the blocks together! I have 2 weeks to finish this quilt (throw size and the blocks are finished, just need to finish the top) and I will gift it to my brother and his wife.

See if you can either finish or work on one project a month. One of my favorite quotes is that the Great Wall of China can be seen from Outer Space, but it went together one brick at a time.