View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 05:27 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by VickiM View Post
Mom6...I'm in the same boat. 3 behind...I've done & enjoyed all the rest. Just can't get in my sewing room after the move...working on it slowly...life keeps getting in the way. But, I will print the clues & put them with the other 3 I've not done. When I can get back to sewing (hopefully in a few months--NOT years) those I've missed & the tons of UFO's I have will be all I work on for the year! Moving made me see all of it!!! I will also join the 2017 UFO group when I start working on them again...always motivating! I will follow along again though.
Vicki, I have followed all the train rides and done several of them. They are a pleasant blessing to help break up that "life that gets in the way". I have decided starting this year to the best of my ability, I will deal with what life hands out as I have to, consider them just things as life is really what we make it, and if we don't take time to "smell the material" and then enjoy it, along with any other things we enjoy like writing or photography, we are really missing out on life. So.......don't let things get in the way of your life is what I say.