Thread: March - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 06:10 AM
Billi

Originally Posted by joanelizbay View Post
I was playing around with the little pieces of focus fabric I had left and I think Ive changed my mind, even though my note I sent said WOW only..IF you want to add a small splash of color please do!!! I added red to mine and it makes it pop I think. I was looking for a blue to match my focus fabric and wouldnt you know out of a dozen or more "blues" not a single one matched the blue in the focus?? UGH...I agree with Janice..I wish connecting threads would bring this pattern back in any of the colors they had!!
Joan this is really pretty that ted is awesome with it. I also agree I wish this fabric would come back it's pretty in all the color combination.

Originally Posted by All2Pieces View Post
Okay everyone - I just gotta laugh about this... I ordered 10 padded envelopes thru USPS.com, thinking that's all I would need for a while. When the website said I had maxed out what could be ordered, I double-checked. Yep, only 10 in the cart. Today this large box is delivered and I'm wondering Wha-a-at?!? Turns out I was shipped at least a 100 of bubble wrap Priority Mail envelopes! LOL! Guess I will share the wealth and restock my local post office.
hahahahaha thats pretty funny I wonder if this automatically registers you for the next 50 booms.