View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 07:20 AM
Wanabee Quiltin

Default Quilts I've made lately.

I haven't posted anything I've made in a long time because my computer is difficult with pictures. I think this will go through hopefully, but as I previewed them, some of the pictures aren't very clear. I made all these quilts since July and I also moved at the same time, not smart at all to do this. I made three quilts from Maggie Malone's Weekend Quilt book and yes, you can do it in a weekend. The black and blue, the black and gray are the Irish Chain and the Red, blue and white are called something like Butterflies in the corner, but I did change that one some. I usually change each pattern I use. The orange quilt is from one of Kim Brackett's patterns (I adore her patterns). I made all the quilts except the blue and black Irish Chain for my brother's family. My DIL loved the Irish Chain made for my nephew so I had to make my son a blue and black long enough for him (he's 6'3") tall. That's his head peeking out over the top at Thanksgiving. The other quilts were all given to 3 generations before Christmas. Of course, my long arm really messed me up badly and that's another story all together. But I gave them away and everyone was very pleased to receive them. And it warmed my heart too.
Attached Thumbnails dscn0986.jpg   dscn1132.jpg   dscn1126.jpg   dscn1123.jpg   dscn1120.jpg  

dscn1117.jpg   dscn1112.jpg   dscn1107.jpg   dscn1104-1-.jpg