View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 08:21 AM
marge954

Netflix has no commercials and you can stop it to go for snacks or stop for the night and go right back to the beginning or middle of an episode to keep watching. Netflix has two services: you can watch Netflix on your tv or order movies to come through the mail. I've never ordered movies through the mail since I have no interest in that. There is more than you can possibly watch on Netflix, the catagories are shown shown by genre and there is a huge variety. There are tv shows, movies, documentaries, comedian specials, childrens and on and on. After you watch a show it will give you suggestions based on what you've watched.
The only thing that frustrated me was I didn't realize they remove shows and movies. I was really into Numbers and suddenly it was gone before I could finish watching all the seasons. I now try to check and see what's coming and going at the beginning of each month.
We dropped Direct TV 1 1/2 years ago and decided to try Netflix. Before Netflix I rarely watched tv (just some PBS) but now I'm hooked. Hubby is always saying he can't believe Netflix costs under $10 since there is so much to watch. For Christmas I asked for a Roku for the older tv in my quilting room and a very small smart tv for the kitchen. I do a lot of cooking, baking and canning so I really like having the small tv.
Right now we're watching Revenge, Hawaii 5-0 and Breakout Kings. I think my favorite show so far was White Collar with The Fosters coming in a very close second.