View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 12:14 PM
klarina

My HST's are MUCH better with the GO! cutter!!
I also have the Tri-Rec's equivalent die that I used extensively in the latest Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt (I was a dismal failure with the actual Tri-Rec's rulers).

-------------Do you have the die number for the Tri-Recs the size of Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt? I want to buy it.

I also have an embroidery machine, and have looked at the Queen of Stitching stuff before... but was not impressed. For that kind of cost, I prefer purchasing the Anita GoodDesign embroidery patterns. She has several that are QAYG method, they're actually not only pieced in the hoop, but QUILTED in the hoop as well - then all you have to do is join the blocks.

----------------I have a couple of Anita GoodDesign Mix and Match Quilting CDs. You're right they are not as expensive and you get more for your money.

I have one that is a Mariners Compass that is on my bucket list to finish before I die. But considering how many things are on that list, I'll probably surpass Methuselah in age before I finish everything!!

----------------Mariners Compass is way too much out of my skills. But I admire people brave enough to make it. Good luck to you with your projects.