Old 01-14-2017, 06:17 PM
OurWorkbench

[QUOTE=CMARAS1234;7741051]
Originally Posted by bkay View Post
This might give you some additional info http://forums.threadsmagazine.com/ga...-im-interested
bkay[/ Thanks for info. I tried to join the forum with threads magazine, but the passwords are impossible. I finally gave up.I will try later when i am not so aggravated I did print both manuals. Mine looks more like the 3000 but it says 5000. and it say quilt master on it also? cmaras1234
You should be able to read the link that bkay gave you without joining. Someone was trying to decide between a couple machines one of which was the Craft Master 5000. The first point below you have already figured out. The second being the reason why a different name and evidently different number.

Quoted:
  1. I've narrowed it down to the Craft Master 5000 which is made by Janome and is equivalent to their Memory Craft 3000.
  2. "You will love your CraftMaster. It is marketed as the internet approved model by Janome. The local dealers were grousing so much about losing sales to online dealers that Janome had to restrict internet sales on the Janome/NewHome brands. But they didn't want to lose the internet sales either, so they came up with the CraftMaster brand that online dealers can buy and sell.
The person got the Craft Master and wrote "I love my CraftMaster 5000! It sews like a dream"

I'm guessing that since you said it is working well, that you will like it and have the correct manual for it.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.

Last edited by OurWorkbench; 01-14-2017 at 06:30 PM.