View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 08:57 AM
letawellman

Originally Posted by sewlilly View Post
Our quilt guild is having a challenge this year! The one to finish the most UFOs by the end of the year wins! We had to turn in our lists of UFOs I had 29. The most in the guild- so I guess I'm set up to win if I can get my keester in gear.
Go, Sewlilly, Go!! We've got your back and will be cheering you on!!

JMoore and Patrice, those are BEEE-UUU-TIFUL finishes!!

I love seeing everyone's finishes - it really gets me stirred up to finish some of my own.

I got the commission quilt pieced last night - very simple, sort of like having a panel and adding borders - so it is ready to load right after customer quilt#2. Since the commission will be a panto, it's going to "break in line" ahead of customer #3, because #3 is a CUSTOM QUILTING job, and probably would eat into my deadline of "before Valentine's Day" for the commission quilt.

Well, my source for the critter patterns seems to have forgotten about me. I guess I'll go to Wally-World and see what I can find there to create my "patchwork teddy's" from the yardsale quilts. That would give me a couple of UFO finishes for this month, if I can hurry up and complete them.

<sigh> I'm jealous of hubby's retirement.... I'm definitely very thankful for my job, but truly... I'd rather be quilting.