Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 12:19 PM
GramE

Interesting that falling is the center of the conversation here. That's the reason I'm sitting this one out. I felt HARD at the end of September and as a result gave myself a concussion. (So those of you who got the last block I made in Oct, I'm sorry, I didn't know I had a concussion or what was going on in my head!) But I have fallen 3 more times since then & now have a new bulging disc.

I reading with great interest all this wonderful info mjp is sharing, therapy & stitching, one stop recovery. Not sure if I'll ever stop pouting for not being apart of Boom 18 but it was for the best. I had my first deep tissue massage therapy today, another tomorrow & a pain injection on Thursday. Then 3 more weeks of massage. Therapy is not what I feel like I had today! But it will get better.

I love all the fabrics, so many wonderful possibilities. Now I'm totally in withdrawal so if anyone wants to send me a fat eighth, I'd be happy to do some side swaps. [email protected] is my email if you wanna talk.

So sorry about your shoulder, Joan. My husband has had two rotator cuff surgeries. I'd prefer not to be the caregiver for a third. Hope you find a plan that fits you. My son had his taken care of with just physical therapy & had great success.

Ok, I'm not having a pity party here, so just move along and continue your stitching. I agree with Arnold Scwarzenegger, "I'll be back"

Jaba, I love your quilt!

Last edited by GramE; 01-17-2017 at 12:34 PM. Reason: my spelling skills seem to be on vacation