Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 01:44 PM
Janice McC

That's the spirit, Sewbiz!
Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
I'm happy to wait a week so that everyone can play. This could have happened to any one of our packages! I hope poor Muse doesn't feel bad....Meanwhile... we can chat!
Muse is good with seeing what happens this next week. The package still seems to be anywhere but in my mailbox. I just talked to my carrier and she said sometimes if the package has been damaged, even if it was addressed correctly initially which this one apparently was, it may now be unreadable and may be returned. So...it's still a wait and see.
Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Just an FYI, I've emailed Muse to see if she was serious about withdrawing. I don't want her to miss out on the boom nor do I want you all to miss the opportunity to play with her fabric. I would prefer to wait to see what happens with that darned pkg in the next few days. So, executive decision, unless Muse really wants to withdraw, the boom will be delayed one week to give this a chance to get sorted.

Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
Jaba, another beautiful quilt! Your color and block choices are wonderful!
Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I agree, a few days is not going to make any difference. I have family flying in tonight, youngest son and wife from Washington, granddaughter from Fort Worth and another granddaughter and great granddaughter from Oklahoma. They'll be here until Sunday....my little house is going to be bulging at the seams That's called family togetherness for sure
Thought I'd show you a pic of what I worked on this last week, just put on the final border...[ATTACH=CONFIG]565935[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]565936[/ATTACH]