Thread: April - Boom 18
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 02:52 PM
marija

Thankyou mjp. Your too nice!!
Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
Thanks Terriamn It dovetails with what I consider my life's work. I've been working with seniors, as an exercise physiologist, for over 30 years. In addition I taught health and kinesiology classes at the local colleges. I love what I do.

and let me take this opportunity to brag on one of our boom members Maritza has been taking my strength and yoga classes for years. In addition she signed up for my FallProof class this season. I put people through a very rigorous assessment including a few things that I recommend that they don't do without me or an assistant right next to them. Not only did Maritza have the fastest walking time of everyone I assessed but she did each test with no hesitation. I wish you could have seen her standing on two foam pieces with arms across chest and eyes closed. Even when it was something that was very challenging for her she was right in there trying her best. That's why I enjoy my job. I get her for the next 8 weeks for this fun but very challenging class and I'm looking forward to every minute of it.