View Single Post
Old 01-19-2017, 10:16 AM
Janice McC

Kristijoy, generally UFOs are projects that have been sitting a while and it sounds like these you've posted meet your criteria so they count. It's YOU who determines what is or is not a UFO. Congratulations on your three UFO finishes! Toot, Toot!
Originally Posted by kristijoy View Post
Hi gals! Thanks for all the cheering on! The support around here is awesome! Yep...when I counted the 'not done UFO's' at the end of the year I as stunned to realize I had about two dozen! Yikes! Well...my shelf really was getting full! So I've abstained from working on 'new goodies' (that I totally want to cut out and get started with) until I get my pile down to a smaller size! I'm hoping that I didn't misunderstand the definition of UFO. I was thinking generally 'Unfinished Projects' that were filling up my shelf. These are from last year.

I finally took a few pictures. I've been working on bindings and now have 3 to show:

This one my husband loving calls "Fox in Socks"! This is my own design, my inspiration was a fox I saw in the woods near our house.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]565981[/ATTACH]

This one is part of Pat Sloan's Secret Garden Sampler. I got tired of it after about 6 months so didn't finish all the blocks. Decided what I had done would make a fine lap quilt in a different setting than the original QAL!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]565982[/ATTACH]

And lastly: This is from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge that is hosted out there in blog land by http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/. I did the first month of blocks, but didn't really fall in love with the remaining months, so finally decided that the first months would look great in a quilt themselves.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]565983[/ATTACH]

I've quilted 2 quilts in the last week and I have 6 more on my shelf that I'm hoping to get through by the end of the month. Then I can start on some new things!