Thread: Spoonflower
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 07:32 AM
Cogito

Originally Posted by marietta View Post
I've been ordering from Spoonflower since 2009. I've ordered their printed fabric, uploaded pics to imprint on swatches for picture quilts, designed my own quilt labels, tea/dish towels with recipes printed on them, etc, even gift wrap.
The Kona Cotton Ultra is best I've found for quilting, the weave is tighter/closer.
It's very pricey tho, to me. They do have some great designs, yes, But unless I was designing my own (and I've never had anything printed larger than a swatch 8x8 @5.00 or a FQ at 10.50) I would find a print/design elsewhere.

Just recently received a swatch booklet of their fabrics/wallpaper/gift wrap. Yes, if you have time, It would be a good idea to order the samples.
Marietta can you expand on what you said.....do you mean you can send them say photos of your grandchildren and get them printed on the fabric type of your choice? And an 8x8 would cost approx $5? I would love that and frankly would be a good price considering the cost of printer cartridges and the print fabric to print on.